Saturday, March 29, 2008

Dress Shopping.

Today was a big day in a girl's life for me. Today i went wedding dress shopping. As a little girl growing up in Texas, with my Barbie dolls, dress up clothes, and Disney movies, I always have imagined what my dress would someday look like. Truly, the day was wonderful, and getting to try on these beautiful flowing white dresses was such a wonderful experience. Fairy tales play a huge role in how a girl looks at her wedding day. In class, as we read Cinderella and Ella Enchanted, you kind of get lost in the thought of this perfect romance, perfect guy, and of course the perfect dress.

Well I did find the perfect dress for me. It was nothing like the one I had dreamed of, I thought I would end up with a huge ball gown like the one Cinderella or Belle wore in Disney movies. But, it will be perfect for my wedding day, and add to my fairy tale!

1 comment:

Hyangmi said...

It seems that you are now living in a fairy tale. Please check Vista for your third journal grade.